ERF No.: 200606284M, Valid from 03/06/2018 to 02/06/2022
BA (Hons) International Business Administration (Top-Up)
The BA (Hons) International Business Administration is a one year Top Up programme which allows students to progress towards an honours degree qualification through one year of further full time study.
The BA (Hons) International Business Administration consists of six, twenty credit core modules:
- Building Business in Action
- Finance of International Business (Teach-out)
- Financial Management for Decision Making
- International and Global Marketing Strategy
- International Human Resource Management
- Professional Development for Business
- Understanding Culture and Diversity
The Admission Requirements:
Minimum Age – 19
Academic – BTEC Level 5 Higher National Diploma in Business or Singapore Local Polytechnic Diploma in Business related field.
English Language Requirement:
Students whose first language is other than English will need to provide evidence of fluency to at least an IELTS 6.0 standard or equivalent.
People from Singapore, Malaysia or related fields who meet the requirements above are welcome to apply for our August intake. For additional information, please contact
Monday to Friday: 9am to 8pm
Saturday/Sunday/Public Holidays: Closed
70 Martaban Road
(Entrance at 39 Mandalay Road)