Pearson BTEC Level 5 HND Diploma in Hospitality Management (Teach out)
The Higher National Diploma is designed to provide an educational foundation for a range of careers in hospitality.
Beacon International College is a BTEC Approved Centre for the above programme.
Pearson is the world’s leading learning company, with 40,000 employees in more than 70 countries working to help people of all ages to make measurable progress in their lives through learning. We put the learner at the centre of everything we do, because wherever learning flourishes, so do people. Find out more about how we can help you and your learners at qualifications.pearson.com
Edexcel, BTEC and LCCI qualifications
Edexcel, BTEC and LCCI qualifications are awarded by Pearson, the UK’s largest awarding body offering academic and vocational qualifications that are globally recognised and benchmarked. For further information, please visit our qualification websites at www.edexcel.com, www.btec.co.uk or www.lcci.org.uk.
The Pearson BTEC Higher National Diploma Level 5 in Hospitality Management is designed to meet the following aims:
- To develop a range of knowledge and understanding, skills and techniques, personal qualities and attributes essential for successful performance in working life;
- To develop the individual’s ability to make an immediate contribution to employment in the hospitality management industry, through effective use and combination of the knowledge and skills gained in different parts of the programme
- To provide opportunities for specialist study relevant to individual vocations and contexts enable students to make an immediate contribution in employment;
- To enable progression to an undergraduate degree or further professional qualification in hospitality management or a related area
- To Provide flexibility, knowledge, skills and motivation as a basis for future studies and career development in hospitality management.