Language Short Courses
General English Course
General English Course is a course which helps English students who wish to have the ability, skills and confidence in coping with their work or studies lives in the English-speaking environments.
The course is designed to meet the following aims:
- To help students deal with their work and studies in English-speaking environment
- To develop students’ abilities and confidence
- To enable students to build up a solid foundation in Listening, Speaking, Reading and Writing.
English Introductory Short Course
The English Introductory Course is designed to meet the following aim:
- To provide students some insight and exposure to English subject and the ways the subject is taught
Korean Language Basic
The Korean Basic Course is designed to provide students with basic communication skills in the Korean language. The course aims to foster the four skills of speaking, listening, reading, and writing with related content.
- A brief introduction of Han-Geul and Korean culture
- Greetings and meeting people
- Korean alphabet writing system and pronunciation
- Introducing oneself and asking for one’s name
- Asking the name of things
- Ordering in a cafeteria
- Talking about the location of a person and a building
- Telling the time
- Numbers Sino numbers and Korean pure numbers
As this is a beginner’s course, no previous knowledge of Korean is required.