Terms & Conditions – Scholarships / Bursary for UEC and SPM Graduates
- This promotion is only applicable for:
- Applicants who sign up and successfully enrol for a Diploma or HND programme with Beacon International College. This promotion is only applicable for one programme application.
- Applicants with UEC or SPM qualification
- Applicants who apply by 25th May 2020 for June 2020 intake
- This promotion is NOT applicable for:
- Students who have opted for instalment plans
- Applicants on tuition grant scheme
- Scholarships / Bursary available:
- 50% of course fee
- 30% of course fee
- 20% of course fee
- The course fee bursary / scholarship will be deducted from the course fee payable and will be reflected in the letter of offer.
- The course fee bursary / scholarship is non-exchangeable for any form of cash or credit alternative.
- Application fee is to be paid upfront upon application.
- Applicants must not withdraw from the course before course commencement.
- Each applicant is entitled to only one chance.
- Successful applicants will be required to fill out a Bursary Form or Scholarship Form upon application.
- Students who are under the Scholarship / Bursary Scheme are required to meet the following requirements during the course of study:
- Adherence to Beacon’s academic and administrative policies and * additional academic requirements
- Exemplary conduct
- Eligibility for Bursary / Scholarship is subject to approval by the Management of Beacon International College.
- Beacon International College reserves the right to change the qualifying criteria and allocation of Scholarship / Bursary entitlements from time to time at our absolute discretion.
- Beacon International College reserves the right to amend the above terms and conditions, and to suspend, terminate or vary the amount of Scholarship / Bursary with or without notice to customers. The mode of notification of suspension, termination or variation shall be at Beacon International College’s sole discretion.
*Additional academic requirements are only applicable to students under the Scholarship Scheme.
Last updated on 09th March 2020