Master of Business Administration (MBA)
University of East London’s MBA is a dynamic, contemporary and practical course designed to produce the business leaders of the future.
This course is designed to give learners the opportunity to:
- Study organisations, their management and the changing external context in which they operate.
- Develop the ability to apply knowledge and understanding of business and management to complex or difficult issues, both systematically and creatively, to improve business and management practice, including within an international context.
- Gain knowledge and understanding of business innovation – creativity, intrapreneurial – and entrepreneurial behaviour and enterprise development, and the management and exploitation of intellectual property.
- Develop leadership and management skills – leadership and management of people within organisations – leadership, organisational behaviour and motivation.
- Develop lifelong learning skills, including engendering an enthusiasm for business and for learning more generally as part of continuing personal and professional development.
Beacon International College and its partner reserve the rights, at its discretion, to change, modify, add or remove the course information at any time without prior notice. Please check the course information periodically for changes.