Diploma in Counselling Psychology (conducted in Chinese)
A Counselling Psychology Programme, containing 6 courses offered at Taiwan Graduate School of Pastoral Psychology by the professors and instructors.This counselling programme is designed to meet the following aims:
- To provide an educational foundation for a range of personal growth and marriage preparation in psychology and personal career;
- To provide specialised studies directly relevant to individual daily life issues and professions in which students are working or intend to become a counsellor/marriage therapist in the future;
- To enable students to make an immediate improvement in personality and family relationship;
- To provide flexibility, knowledge, skills and motivation as a basis for personal development and as a basis for progression to graduate and postgraduate studies for helping profession;
- To develop students self-improvement and interpersonal relationship through effective use and combination of the knowledge and skills gained in different courses of the programme;
- To develop a range of skills and techniques, personal qualities and attitudes essential for successful performance in daily life.